Digital Manufacturing School Workshop Resources
We have created a range of resources for school years 6 & 7 so teachers can explore digital manufacturing through using the What is Digital Manufacturing film we created . We would expect this session to take around 1 hour to deliver. Resources include:
- Lesson plan for the session (word doc)
- Session presentation slides (PowerPoint)
- Session presentation slides in PDF (with notes)
- Script of the Digital Manufacturing film (word doc)
- Children’s feedback to the workshop (word doc)
- Wordsearch activity of key vocabulary (PDF)
The presentation displayed below was created as part of a Discovery Workshop for school year 8. This includes information on:
Digital Manufacturing; how is manufacturing changing?
Careers in Digital Manufacturing; what subjects can support a career in digital manufacturing.
Case study; A day in the life of a digital manufacturer.
Sensors; what are they, and how are they used in manufacturing.
Humans & Robots; how do they work together?