- Rok Vrabič, John Ahmet Erkoyuncu, Maryam Farsi, Dedy Ariansyah, (2021) An intelligent agent-based approach for resilient digital twins in manufacturing, CIRP Annals https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cirp.2021.04.049
- Argyle, E.M., Marinescu, A., Wilson, M.L., Lawson, G. and Sharples, S. (2021) Physiological Indicators of Task Demand, Fatigue, and Cognition in Future Digital Manufacturing Environments. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 145:102522 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2020.102522
- Al-Yacoub, A., Zhao, Y. C., Eaton, W., Goh, Y. M., & Lohse, N. Improving human robot collaboration through Force/Torque based learning for object manipulation. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 69, 102111. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcim.2020.102111
- Elizabeth. M.Argyle, Adrian Marinescu, Max. L. Wilson, Glyn Lawson & Sarah Sharples (2020). Physiological Indicators of Task Demand, Fatigue, and Cognition in Future Digital Manufacturing Environments. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2020.102522
- Erkoyunco, J.A., del Amo ,I.F., Ariansyah, D., Bulka, D., Bulka, D., & Roy, R (2020). A design framework for adaptive digital twins. CIRP Annals. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cirp.2020.04.086
- del Amo, I.F., Erkoyunco, J., Frayssinet, R., Reynel, C.V., & Roy, R. (2020). Structured authoring for AR-based communication to enhance efficiwncy in remote diagnosis for complex equipment. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 45, 101096 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2020.101096
- Lachalan Urguhart, Dominic Reedman-flint, Natalie Leesakul: Responsible Domestic Robotics: exploring ethical implications of robots in the home; Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society May 2019 ISSN: 1477-996X
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- Iveta Eimontaite, Cyril Jaksic, Sarah Fletcher, Teegan Johnson, Anne-Marie Oostveen (2020) Will operators work in close proximity to industrial robots? A study of acceptance using psychological and physiological responses. 9th International Conference on Through-life Engineering Service. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3718020
- Farsi, Maryam, Dedy Ariansyah, John Ahmet Erkoyuncu, and Andrew Harrison. “A digital twin architecture for effective product lifecycle cost estimation.” Venue: 31st CIRP Design Conference 2021 Available at SSRN 3717726 Procedia CIRP 100 (2021): 506-511. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procir.2021.05.111
- Ariasyah, Dedy and Buerkle, Achim and Al-Yacoub, Ali and Zimmer, Melanie and Erkoyuncu, John Ahmet and Lohse, Niels, Towards a Digital Human Representation in an Industrial Digital Twin (October 23, 2020). TESConf 2020 – 9th International Conference on Through-life Engineering Services, http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3717733
- Ariasyah, Dedy and Fernàndez del Amo, Iñigo and Erkoyuncu, John Ahmet and Agha, Merwan and Bulka, Dominik and De La Puante, Jose and Langlois, Marion and M’khinini, Yousra and Sibson, Jim and Penver, Steve, Digital Twin Development: A Step by Step Guideline (October 23, 2020). TESConf 2020 – 9th International Conference on Through-life Engineering Services http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3717726
- Benerradi, J., Maior, H. A., Marinescu, A., Clos, J., & Wilson, M. L. (2019, November). Exploring Machine Learning Approaches for Classifying Mental Workload using fNIRS Data from HCI Tasks. In Proceedings of the Halfway to the Future Symposium 2019 (pp. 1-11).
- J. Crawford, E. Hubbard, M. Goh, 2019, Mental Health, Trust and Robots: towards understanding how mental health mediates human-automated system trust and reliance, published in Advances in Neuroergonomics and Cognitive Engineering: Proceedings of the AHFE 2019 International Conference on Neuroergonomics and Cognitive Engineering and the AHFE International Conference on Industrial Cognitive Ergonomics and Engineering Psychology, pp 119- 128.
- Alsuraykh, N.H., Wilson, M.L., Tennent, P. and Sharples, S. (2019). How Stress and Mental Workload are Connected. In Proc. of PervasiveHealth 2019. May 20-23, Trento, Italy.
Conference Abstracts, Posters, and Presentations
- J. R. Crawford, Y. M. Goh and E. -M. Hubbard (2021) “Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Depression on Implicit and Explicit Trust Tendencies Towards Automated Systems,” IEEE Access 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3076681.
- Workman, M., Al-Yacoub, A. and Hubbard, E.M., Wearable sensor tools for efficient human robot interaction. UKRAS 2021 https://doi.org/10.31256/Id1Am2D
- Zimmer, M., Al-Yacoub, A., Ferreira, P., Hubbard, E.M. and Lohse, N., Mental workload of local vs remote operator in human-machine interaction case study. Repository web link
- John Erkoyuncu: Team defence January 2021- Design of digital twins in defence. https://secure.teamdefence.info/community.php?sid=e4016aac45ca2a84f4ecb86ec793336f&community=1000135
- C. Jaksic and S. Fletcher: DigiTOP: Digital Toolkit for optimisation of operators and technology in manufacturing partnerships; Connected Everything 2019 (Poster)
- Al-Yacoub, A, Eaton, W, Zimmer, M, Buerkle, A, Ariansyah, D, Erkoyuncub, J, Lohse, N, (Extended Abstract, submitted) Investigating the impact of human in-the-loop Digital Twin in an industrial maintenance context, conference TESCONF 2020, Cranfield University, UK https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3717797
- Al-Yacoub, A, Buerkle, A, Flanagan, M, Lohse, N, Hubbard, E, (Conditionally Accepted), Effective Human-Robot Collaboration Through Wearable Sensors, Conference ETFA 2020, Vienna, Austria http://10.1109/ETFA46521.2020.9212100
- Zimmer, M, Al-Yacoub, A, Ferreira, P, Lohse, (published) Towards Human-Chatbot Interaction: A Virtual Assistant for the Ramp-up Process. In 3rd UK Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference (UKRAS 2020), Lincoln, UK (virtual), 17 April. https://repository.lboro.ac.uk/articles/Towards_human-chatbot_interaction_a_virtual_assistant_for_the_ramp-up_process/12091137
- Buerkle, A, Al-Yacoub, A, Ferreira, P (2020) (published) An Incremental Learning Approach for Physical Human-Robot Collaboration. In 3rd UK Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference (UKRAS 2020), Lincoln, UK (virtual), 17 April. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341193039_An_Incremental_Learning_Approach_for_Physical_Human-Robot_Collaboration
- Iveta Eimontaite, Cyril Jaksic, Sarah Fletcher, Teegan Johnson, Anne-Marie Oostveen (Under review, 2020) Will operators work in close proximity to industrial robots? A study of acceptance using psychological and physiological responses. 9th International Conference on Through-life Engineering Service 3-4 November 2020, Cranfield UK. http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3718020
- T. Sandhu, E. M. Argyle and S. Sharples. Factors influencing perceptions of productivity associated with digital manufacturing technology, (2020).
- N. Leesakul, R. Hyde, M. L. Wilson, L. Urquhart, D. McAuley, Unpacking due diligence in the era of workplace robotics: perspectives from different stakeholders; BILETA 2020, the Tilburg Institute for Law, Technology, and Society (TILT), 7-8 April 2020
- A. Marinescu, E. Argyle, M. Wilson, S. Sharples, G. Lawson and S. Fletcher: Estimating Cognitive State with Physiological Sensing: Opportunities and Challenges in Digital Manufacturing; Connected Everything 2019 (Poster)
- S. Sharples, S. Cobb, M. Torres Torres, M.A. Kanesar, P. Stringer, M. J. Galves Trigo and D. Price: Industrial Co-bots Understanding Behaviour; Connected Everything 2019. (Poster)
- L. Bajorunaite: User-centred design framework for digital manufacturing; Connected Everything 2019 C. Jaksic and S. Fletcher: DigiTOP: Digital Toolkit for optimisation of operators and technology in manufacturing partnerships; Connected Everything 2019 (Poster)
- J. Turner, J. Hodgson , I. Biro, A. Soltoggio, P. Kinnell, E.M. Hubbard and N. Lohse: Feasibility Study: Digitalisation of Collaborative Human-Robot Workspaces; Connected Everything 2019. (Poster)
- John Erkoyuncu: Understanding the added value generated from digital twins; Connected Everything 2019 (Presentation) DOI: http://10.1016/j.promfg.2018.10.167
- Marinescu, A., Maior, H. A., Fowler, A., Wilson, M. L., & Sharples, S. (2018, October). Comparing fNIRS and facial thermography for assessing mental workload. Poster presented at fNIRS2018. Oct 5-8, Tokyo, Japan. (Poster)